Hurry and get your contest entries in before it's too late. You can enter any of your rendered images of anything that was made using the Blacksmith3D software. Your entry can be a rendered image using any software for the rendering of anything painted, morphed or created using Blacksmith3D. So, if you don't have a something you personally made in Blacksmith3D, you can use Marketplace or Free Stuff items that say that they were "Created In Blacksmith3D" but you must post the link to the item that states that it was made in Blacksmith3D.
General Contest Rules
- All members can enter, except contest managers and admins
- Any software programs can be used
- Start: Wednesday, June 21, 2017
- End: Friday, July 21, 2017, at 10:00 am [CDT] (Renderosity Server Time)
- Community Voting: July 22 - 30, 2017
- Winners announced: Monday, July 31, 2017
- Entries MUST be time-stamped by July 21, 2017, at 9:59 am [CDT] or they will not be accepted.
- 1 entry per person
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Honorable Mentions will receive a prize. Prizes posted below.
- Winner's Announcement will be posted on this official contest page, and winners will be notified by Renderosity SiteMail.
- Image size must be a maximum of 800x800 pixels in .jpeg or .gif format.[72 dpi]
- Thumbnail image must be included 100x100pixels in .jpeg or .gif format.
- Both the full-size image and the thumbnail are required Entries (entrants can enter, but not with the same entry image that previously won)
- Images must not have previously won a Renderosity Contest
- All images must comply with Renderosity's Terms of Service for thumbnails
- No Nudity is allowed on thumbnail or full size image
- All entries will remain anonymous
- You cannot sign your real name nor Renderosity username on your image or in the description. Any signed images will not be accepted.
- You MUST include a description in the blank field to link to the item that credits being made in Blacksmith3D and tell what type of software you used to render, what inspired you, and how long it took to create the image. The more information you can give in the description, the better chances voters will understand the amount of work you put into your render and vote on your image.
- Images without a description will not be approved and will be asked to re-upload with the description included.
- Images that do not follow the contest rules or our Terms of Service will be removed.
- Vote soliciting will not be tolerated. Entrants that solicit votes will be disqualified without warning. This includes, but is not limited to, emailing, social media, or site-mailing members.
- We recommend not waiting until the end of the contest to upload your entry. It is common for upload and/or approval complications to arise.
- Corrections will NOT be accepted if they are not time stamped by July 5, 2017, at 9:59 am(CDT). Please give yourself ample time to correct your entry, if need be.
- By uploading your image, you are agreeing that this is your original work. Posting work by other as your own will not be accepted.
- The winners will be selected by the community
- All clone votes will be removed
All prize winners must supply Renderosity with their real name and email address.
By entering this contest, you agree that all submission may be used by Renderosity and Blacksmith3D for promotional purposes: online, digital, in print, on CD, or in any other medium. By submitting your entry into this contest you are granting Renderosity the right to retain your entry in it's archive and to display the entry within this community to promote Renderosity or future contests held.
By submitting this form, you agree that you are authorized to grant Renderosity the permission to use your image in print advertising, promotions or website usage. The Artist will remain the intellectual property holder of their images.
1st PLACE - Grand Prize
Blacksmith3D PRO-7 OR
$100 RPublishing PRIZE Pack
Blacksmith3D Standard-7 OR
$75 RPublishing PRIZE Pack
Texture Transformer Version 2 OR
$50 RPublishing PRIZE Pack
$25 RPublishing PRIZE Pack